Sooo...I suppose two months is a long enough blog hiatus. I just haven't been into it lately, and it seems most of my friends haven't either! Is blogging 'out' now? Anyway, no rumors going around please. I haven't been morning sick for 2 months or anything (even though I've had a few people say congratulations to me. Guess the tummy pooch was hanging out a bit too much). No announcements! So, as usual here's all pictures of the handsome little dude. He's the head honcho around here anyway.
Doesn't get much cuter than this, am I right?
I love his sweet little shy smile
Stupid sunlight in the background. We were playing a fun game of put the coin in the piggy bank and slam it down as hard as you can. He clearly was enjoying himself!
The Kortman's invited us to Monkey Joe's. Hugh was a bit tentative of the big rides. Here is Olivia showing Hugh how it's done! Brave girly!
Hugh preferred to stick with the things that were really long so he could run/bounce quickly
Not many pictures that weren't blurry with this little dude running super fast!
Hugh figured out that Dad's a great lounging pillow
He also started resting his chin in his hands and I cannot get over how freaking cute it is!
I no longer am able to keep the trash BAG in the trash CAN. You see, Hugh thinks it's his own personal storage area. This is what I found a few weeks ago:
And here it all is laid out:
We've really been struggling to get him to eat for a good 3 months now. But hummus is a big pleaser. He mostly survives on graham crackers, hummus and green smoothies!
I'm getting all craftified again. I made this Valentine's garland that I am in LOVE with so much I haven't taken it down yet. :)
In other news, after working out for 9ish months with no progress I finally went to the doctor to get some tests done to make sure something isn't wacky with my body. All tests cleared and the doc suggested a South Beach type diet (basically all veggies and protein). I'm almost done with the first phase (2 weeks) and as of Wednesday I've lost 4 pounds! I am beyond shocked, but I feel better than I have in years. So combined with the diet and 4 days/week working out I'm finally getting somewhere!
Also, Ogg and I signed up for mixed doubles tennis. It should certainly be interesting and hopefully a fun bonding experience. Or...a divorce sentence. Hahahaha...
Life is good right now and with the weather staying around 60ish degrees everyday that's making Atlanta wonderful too!
3 comments:
I love reading your blog(and I still blog)! I've been wanting to try something new like South Beach. I had a friend do it and she had great results, good luck! Hugh is beyond cute. Those bunny ears are great!
all those lounging shots are awesome. and I will try to get my camera uploaded one of these days so you can get the photo of hugh coming down the slide too:)
finally an update! i don't blame you, i feel like nobody blogs anymore. i love blogging though and i don't want to stop, so let's keep it in style.
anyway, congrats on your diet! i wish having a cute kid didn't mean a belly pooch, but unfortunately it does. good luck with the rest! cute garland, by the way. love it!
Post a Comment