Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Applications for girlfriends now being accepted.

This kid really could not get any cuter. Well, maybe if he stopped spitting up so much. My mom bought him this little cardigan from H&M and I've been anxiously waiting for him to get big enough to wear it. Well, it's a teeny big big on him, but he is going to be wearing this thing every chance we get. I can't get over what a little cutie he is! I never have him in anything other than 'comfies' (ie: sweats, soft clothes), but I put this on him with these jeans and BAM! He said he was ready to go hit the town and find himself a girlfriend. There's only 2 little girls (and I think 6 or 7 boys) his age in our ward and they're both adorable. I think he has a fighting chance in studmuffin clothes like this!




These are just him in some cute pj's, totally out of it and ready for bed.



In other news, he had his first physical therapy appointment/evaluation today. He has a 'moderate' case of torticollis and I have a home program I'm supposed to do with him 3x a day, plus go into therapy once a week until we see big time improvement. She also informed me I would be coming in until he's a year old! Holy insurance! Hugh doesn't really smile for strangers much, but he absolutely fell in love with the therapist we saw today. He was smiling his big, gummy smile, laughing, and doing his scream/talk for her. She kept getting caught off guard when he would yell (he likes to keep people's attention) and would have to start over because she would lose her train of thought because she was laughing. I LOVE THIS BOY!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

He's super cute Shannon! I loved getting out the 'big boy' clothes for Ethan! And your house is super cute! And Ethan loved his jumperoo too! (Sorry, I'm a bit behind here.)

Clair said...

I LOVE LOVE those skeleton pants. Oh my cuteness!

Misty said...

very cute! if I had a girl, we'd apply! =)