Hugh is starting to be really fun to entertain. He laughs and has a never-ending smile when I talk to him, or read to him. He LOVES his little giraffe blankie (what he's holding in the above pic). I have a couple of cute videos I need to get on here showing how he falls asleep with it. He's finally moved to eating every 3 hours instead of 2. Still hates bottles and refuses to eat from them. I can't wait for another couple of weeks when he turns 4 months (on Oct 30th) and we can start some rice cereal! Maybe then I'll have a chance to go off on my own for a couple of hours! I still haven't gotten the last 10 pounds off, but it's really hard for me to do anything but household chores! Poor baby is starting to get a little bit of a flat head, and still has torticollis, so we're off to the physical therapist (I have a call into them right now). Ummm...just trying to get some thoughts down here really quick before I forget stuff! He can't fall asleep without his swing, which is annoying since he's almost outgrown it! It's really our only option though cause of his reflux. We had to up his dosage because it was getting worse. He's been sleeping 930ish-9ish pretty consistently with one feeding, which I am very happy about! He loves to suck on his thumb. We miss our families desperately, but are happy in our new place. Still needs to be organized a bit more and then I'll get some pictures up. He's growing up so fast and we absolutely adore this boy!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor guy and his reflux. The one bright side of not taking bottles is that once they hit 5-6 months, they are old enough to start sippy cups and maybe he will like that better. Then he'll never even use bottles. And is that your new couch? It looks so big and comfy. Especially that corner. Hugh looks like he could hang out there for a while and watch baby einstein :) He's such a handsome guy!! It was great to see you the other day, btw.
Post a Comment