Monday, September 28, 2009

He finally laughed!

He's so hard to resist when he laughs! I love it and will do anything I can to get him to! Things that currently make him laugh: nibbling on his thighs and cheeks. I LOVE THIS BOY!

5 comments:

emily and logan said...

try nibbling the soles of his feet! that usually works for River. :)

emily and logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nickell said...

I love it! That's the very best!!

mrs. farlanderz said...

oh he is so cute! and I agree, I will do pretty much anything to make kingstons laugh, it is the best sound in the world!

Courtney Shelby said...

Laughing babbies are the best! I still can't decide who Hugh looks like. I can see both you and Ogg in him, but not one more than the other. I'm just going to have to wait and see.