Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's been going on here...

So! It's been a while! At least, it's been a while for picture posting! And let's be honest, that's what everyone wants to see, right? Well...

We blessed our baby boy (who HATES the sunlight...too bright!)

We played with Grandma and Grandpa (my parents)

We got chubbier

Played a lot and fell asleep on Grandma

Concentrated really hard on new toys

Did hard labor in preparing our new place to be move in ready!

The two moms spent TWO DAYS cleaning this kitchen (it wasn't even dirty to begin with!)

My Dad rekeyed all our doors

They'd kill me for posting this

Painted our main master wall this color (a bit darker in real life)

Spent too much on our new washer and dryer

We read a lot of colorful books, but when cameras come out, that's where Hugh looks!

Or he'll get distracted by the fan

But he still loves to be read to (like his mommy)

Watched some footy (English soccer) with Daddy

Chilled out in his swing. This thing has been a lifesaver.

Our parents with our new little family for the blessing

Grandad with the babe

Grandpa with the babe

Ogg was able to take the whole week off to move and be with the family, but now he's back at work. So Hugh and I have been exploring our new home and setting up services. Anyone else agree that set up fees are a total crock? He's 11 weeks old now...I can't believe he's almost 3 months old! How the heck has 3 months gone by??

8 comments:

Misty said...

hooray for pictures. glad you guys are getting all set up. and yes, i agree, setup fees are a crock. in this economy you should ask if they have any deals where they will waive the fee because it's just so expensive! =)

Chelsea said...

wow what a cutie! keep the pictures coming.

Coombs Family said...

Shan. Hi girl. I'm sad I never got to see you and your babe before we left the east coast... I don't know if you saw on one of my previous comments that I need to get your number again. I lost all my numbers when my phone broke during the summer and so I have been regathering all my friends numbers again. I wanted to call you and see if I could come visit before we left NC but I couldn't call and it made me so sad! :( I can't believe it has already been 3months since little Hugh came into the picture. Time does fly! And it just gets faster and faster! Cache is almost 2 and everyone wants to know when I'll be poppin' out another one. In due time :) Well, girl. I love ya and miss ya like crazy! Call or text me will ya, so I can have your number again? Thanks tons! -Mand

blueeyedfreckle said...

can't wait to see the house in person! and i commented below on the book/blog thing

Laurel said...

He is so dang cute! Geez!

Brittney said...

Congrats on getting a new place. Where is it?

As for your post a ways down, www.blurb.com is the one that I went with for the blog book and I am VERY happy with the results. I just finished up another year so I am ready to do another one. I will definitely use the same company if that says anything.

Dixie & Markus said...

How nice to have both sets of grandparents there to help you get settled. Love the pics! The place looks really nice. Hugh is turning into a little man:)

Sarah said...

glad to catch up with you yesterday...he's a doll and you look great. your new house looks adorable, you should post more pics. anyway, we wish you guys well.