I saw your little Hugh and Ogg in the hall at church today. What a cutie. He was all smiles at me-I loved it! He's growing so fast or at least it seems that way to me since I never see you guys any more.
Ogg and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for his job (a Territory Merchandising Director) 4 years ago and are loving it. We have been married six years and welcomed our first baby boy on June 30, 2009! We miss our family and friends and hope this makes everyone feel a little closer to us! Happy blogging!
5 comments:
is that the polo i got him? that first video is the cutest ever!!!
um how cute is he fighting sleep in his bouncer???? hilarious!
oh and i just put up some cute pics of the babies together
lol! ty fell asleep several times in his jumperoo!
I saw your little Hugh and Ogg in the hall at church today. What a cutie. He was all smiles at me-I loved it! He's growing so fast or at least it seems that way to me since I never see you guys any more.
Post a Comment