Thanksgiving was great this year! Last year I was totally sick with the little man in my belly and not able to enjoy any food so I totally lived it up! I made a great meal, if I may say so myself! Ogg was supposed to do the turkey breast/veggies that cook with it, but he decided to try and cut big, fat carrots with a steak knife...and ended up almost cutting one of his fingers off. 25 minutes later, and lying on the bathroom floor, totally ashen, I cooked the meal. :) He's ok.
Ogg's friend Peter, who joined us on Thanksgiving. Poor guy was all alone cause his wife went home for a few weeks!
3 comments:
Hugh is such a handsome little one! when did you start solids? Kingston is right behind Hugh so I always check your blog for what to look forward to next :)...
Love the family picture, I can't believe your baby is 5 months! Happy Thanksgiving!
Your little guy is getting so cute! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment