Well, it's our first Christmas in our first home! It was fun to go pick out the tree and put it up! There was some arguing about where the tree should go, but of course I won! Here's a little bit of our decorating around the house!

Trees never look as good unless you're in person! Aaand, now I'm realizing the lights are a bit sparse at the bottom! Guess I've gotta fix that!

My noel candles that I etched myself!

It's really hard to see how beautiful this beaded garland is, but it's red and lime green beads on a 4 foot string. I bought out the entire stores' worth and the tree looks SO pretty with it on! If you live in Suwanee, you should come see! I am so happy with it!

Our fireplace with stockings up! Awww! I actually had one extra strand of the beaded garland left so I hung it on the mantle! Maybe you can see it better there?
I am SO MAD because I have a missing box of Christmas decorations! We didn't leave any in our apartment, and the box didn't get up and walk away itself so I know it's here, but I can't find it! And it has the cutest parts of my decor! Arrrgh! Hopefully I'll find it, but I've got plenty around in case I don't.
1 comment:
your decor is lovely! and you are right, that beaded garland is beautiful. fun!
Post a Comment