Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve/Morning

Ogg's teaching him early. It really is funny...Hugh always gravitates toward cell phones, cameras, xbox controllers...he'll sit there and bat at the thing for quite a while!

I stuck Hugh in his baby bjorn while I was trying to clean up. I broke out the Martinelli's and Hugh immediately grabbed it and started playing around with it, when suddenly...

He decided to try and shove it in his mouth! I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny!

Christmas dinner, but I forgot to put the mashed potatoes on there too!

Oggy preparing the Horseradish crusted roast beef! It was great!

Hiding under his cute new clothes

There he is!

Fun, new soft toys! He wouldn't touch them for about 2 days for some weird reason!

Thanks Grandma! Gotta represent the Cougs!

Wearing lots of new gifts and reading to the boy!

Mmmm...yummy new balls

Opening presents

Christmas Eve with my babe!

Do you like your pj's, Hugh? (why the heck isn't it turning the right way?)

Why yes, Mom! I love them! Very eatable!

2 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

cute christmas! and I commented on some posts below. I have been away from cyberspace for so long.... it was nice to catch up!

Erin said...

He is such a cute little guy, Shannon! I love that Martinelli's picture. And you look great too!