Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friendly Fun

We've had a really enjoyable August so far! Hugh has playdates quite a bit! Sweet little Olivia came over to play the other day and I had Baby Einstein on. They both were at attention like this for like 5 full minutes! They also kept glancing at each other and smiling. So cute!

Hugh LOOOOOVES his sunglasses right now. Like, will cry if I take them off of him. One of my friends mentioned he totally looks like Ray Charles when he has them on because he keeps his head really stiff and straight so they don't fall off. He's a super cool little dude!


Hugh and Olivia also had a playdate at the town center fountain! It was great because we had the whole place to ourselves pretty much. Hugh was totally independent and just wandered around for probably a good 40 minutes! There's a huge geyser in the middle and he kept going straight for it! No fear! That's my boy! He funned his trunks right off!


I feel like I have no time lately to really go into things that are going on! Bah! I did run a 5k with a couple friends two weeks ago. I'm really proud of myself and excited for the next one in 3 weeks, just a few days before Hugh and I take off to Utah for two whole weeks to spend time with family. We're so excited!

5 comments:

emily and logan said...

are those the glasses i sent?? cute!! i wish Rivs would wear his! he just pulls them off and inspects them rather than wearing them.

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh I love this post, I need to email it to myself for olivia's journal. and I have to show it to my parents cause that photo of hugh and olivia watching tv is priceless!!! thanks shannon. and I was just telling my mom about ray charles.

Emma said...

I love watching kids LOVE water. Hugh is so stinkin' cute. And way to go on the running.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Um when did he all of a sudden become so blonde! So cute!

Jenna said...

What a little rock star!