Monday, October 4, 2010

Holy Millions of Posts

So, it's been like a month. Hmm.. Plenty has happened! Most of which took place in Utah where Hugh and I spent a nice two weeks at my parents home. Hugh was an absolute angel traveling and adjusted FAIRLY quickly to sleeping. When I get 10 minutes here and there I'll continue to put up new posts in hope of catching up! I mean come on, I just barely got Hugh's 1st year book done tonight! I'm a little behind!

Hugh hanging out with his cute cousin Finn who was so attentive to him

All my sisters cute kiddos:

Me and the chicas with Anna's birthday beach cruiser

Hugh seriously loved hanging out with the boys. And I'm pretty sure they enjoyed him too. Hans (the younger one) could really get Hugh laughing!

Even though I was there for 2 full weeks I only saw like 3 friends! Here's the only photographic proof...me and Laurel. She's a gem who polished the gem on my ring finger!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

i seriously am bummed i didn't get to see you...

Jenna said...

That's great you got such a nice long visit to Utah! Looks like you're enjoying it!