Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

The only 'thing' I wanted to do was take Hugh to the Thanksgiving Point Farm Country to see the animals up close. I wasn't totally sure how he'd take it, but I was excited to find out! My parents, Tracy, Hans and I all met up and checked everything out! My Dad has better pictures ... I'll add those later.

The two buds:

Hugh seriously was so loving wandering around all over and observing the animals!

This bearded goat thingie was like his crush of the day. He stood there and jumped up and down for like 5 full minutes until I had to physically carry him away to move on! He loved this thing! And I think it loved him right back.

With your ticket, you get either a pony ride or a horse drawn carriage ride. Hans chose carriage. It was really relaxing and enjoyable! Hugh rarely relaxes into my lap and just chills (unless he's watching baby einstein), so this was a nice change for me.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Looks like you had a good time in UT. Glad you got to go spend some time with your family!