Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ipad, beautiful Ipad

Can I just give a big shout-out to my friends over at Apple? Buying the Ipad was the greatest decision of my year. Truly! Hugh was a complete angel traveling and I am giving the victory not to my stellar parenting, but my new bff, the Ipad. My sister's kids were also quite enamored with it.

See?
Oh, this. This is church time. I think my parents were horrified how Hugh refuses to sit on my lap for more than 3.25 seconds at a time. He definitely inherited the church-horror gene from his father.

Who can resist a cute sleeping picture? He often falls asleep holding toys.

It was adorable to see him interact with my sisters kids, especially the ones closer to his age. He's never really played WITH another child. Just alongside them. So, it was fun to see!

I know my sister won't love this picture of her, but I think she looks so beautiful and SKINNY! Love her lots! See, more ipad. Hugh kept trying to push Hans out of the way.
More to come...

No comments: