I feel like it's been forever since I've done a quality blogging session, so here I am! Hugh is SO MUCH FUN right now, but SO MUCH WORK! He's adorable and stubborn and hilarious and manipulative and I love that little dude so much it hurts. Seriously, 16 months later I still tear up at least once a day over something amazing that he does, or just looking at him peacefully sleeping. Or, like last night, when we were watching a show together and he cuddled up to me and set his hand on my forearm. I melted. Totally melted.
So, October came and went! The following pictures are a few of the end of October combined with so far in November.
I went to run some errands one day and came home to a TATTOOED CHILD! He didn't really care that much, but every once in a while would look down and try and scratch them off. Darn that Daddy!
We frequent the park at least once a week, which Hugh adores. We got Daddy to come with us once and they loved swinging and cuddling together. Funny story: on this very swing (it has a sloped seat and a full back) a few weeks ago, Hugh was just chilling in it, swinging away and slowly drifted off to sleep! He slept in that swing for ONE HOUR! Even with a loud train, loud children, etc. I didn't have my camera sadly, but it was super cute.
More park time! This was from a month ago when he wouldn't go down slides by himself, but as of this week he knows how to back up (like he's going down stairs) and slide down on his belly. He loves it!
One of Hugh's favorite girlfriends, Olivia! Going down stairs is serious business people.
Swingin' away!
One of the only things that Hugh sits still for is reading time. This was right before bed and he cuddled up to me then started to do 'cheese' while Dad snapped some pictures. I love this face.
I also love this face:
He's a good eater when he wants to be.
I'm not worried *yet*, but he's definitely not talking. He babbles all day long, like he's speaking his own language, but he still barely says mom and dad.
He hates church and makes sure he falls asleep 10 minutes before we leave almost every Sunday.
Regardless of his non-speaking, he is easy to understand and he's pretty affectionate (mostly to me). I LOVE THIS CHILD!
2 comments:
He makes me giggle!!! What a personality. Thanks for posting and updating our family!! Love you
He's SO grown up! It is seriously fun when they start getting more of their own personality! He sounds like a riot!
Post a Comment