Fa la la la laaaaa!
Do you send out Christmas cards? I’ve always wanted to do them but never bit the bullet until last year. I thought about using Costco because I have a lot of friends and family who have used them in the past. After browsing through their options, I found myself disappointed. They didn’t have anything that felt like our family! I did another google search for Christmas cards and found myself at Shutterfly. I was floored at all the beautiful cards they had! I methodically scrolled down thinking, “I want that one! No wait, that one’s perfect…no, this one!” I finally decided on one and was so, so happy with it. I plastered my cute, smiling 5 month olds face onto it and voila! Perfect!
As I’ve started to think about Christmas cards for this year, I find myself in the same predicament. I can’t choose! Here are a few of my favorites:


And you know what makes Shutterfly even cooler? Bloggers can get 50 free cards! Go here (HERE) to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment