Sunday, May 1, 2011

2nd Baby Shower

I am so mad I didn't take any pictures of Katie's baby shower on Saturday. As soon as I can I'll have to poach some off of her. However, I did take a couple at my house after the finished project, so here they are!

Embroidery hoops with her theme colors

I'm particularly proud of this twine wreath that I had to wind all on my own, and do the felt cut out flowers. It took forever, but it was so rewarding how it turned out!


And then the 4 'floral' arrangements I did, with the corresponding felt flowers on the front of the pots with a couple of little yellow birds sprinkled in there. I ended up tying a thick pink grosgrain ribbon around the square glass vases.

Anyway, it turned out great and a big thanks to Jill and Shay for helping me out! I'll miss Katie SO SO SO much (she's moving to Florida soon) and I wish I could follow her down there! I guess we'll just have to make some Florida vacation trips!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

CUTE wreath! Look how creative you are!

Jenna said...

so crafty! love it!

blueeyedfreckle said...

It was a greeeat shower and I loved all your decor:) I will get those photos uploaded and emailed to you soon I swear! miss you tons:)

Ross said...

Looks cute Shannon!