Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog much?

Oh, what? You forgot I have a blog? I did too. Just wasn't feeling it the past few months, plus I couldn't find the camera cord. Oh well. Anyway, come with me on a journey of the past few months...(starting with most recent)


Hugh has become obsessed with Talking Tom on the ipad. It cracks him up. For example:



Dude got some train tracks for his 2nd birthday...obviously too enthralled to smile for Dad

He FINALLY had the desire to start coloring! This is a huge feat for us!

He's become Dad's little helper when fixing things

He really bonded with Anan (Ogg's mom) on our drive down to Hilton Head. Anytime a scary-ish part would come on during Nemo, he'd reach over and grab onto her arm. Precious!

Um, you see all those cheerios? Thanks dude.

Loves to play hide and go seek, but he can't ever wait too terribly long. He throws open the doors and says, "Eere he is!"


My Dad rocked at Kinect dance central.

Hugh had a birthday chocolate cake!

Lots and lots of presents! He's a big fan of unwrapping

He loves me, he really loves me! Seriously, he only does this to Ogg most of the time.

Oggy had a 31st birthday! I took my old man to an Atlanta Silverbacks soccer game

Hugh's been learning how to use utensils. Sometimes successful, sometimes...not.

Lots of cuddles with Daddy

Hugh will say "Weow he go?"

I got us a zoo pass and we used it for the first time. Most of that time spent chasing Hugh around. He definitely was not a fan of the snakes.

Hugh loves this place. He gets braver everytime and FLIES down these by himself now


We've spent a lot of time in the water. I'm so glad I have a baby who enjoys it!

Um, eating dirt is good for you?


Worst thing EVER: having to say goodbye to Katie and her family. I know Hugh misses Olivia and I desperately miss Katie. Come back to me!

So sad I can't see this sweet little baby who is OUT of her belly now!


6 comments:

Val said...

LOL. Shannon, Hugh is SOO cute. Aren't little boys just so much fun. I adore mine. Just can't get enough of him.

Brittney said...

Love the picture of you and Ogg on his birthday. You look amazing!

What a fun age Hugh is at. Every day's a great big adventure.

Jenna said...

it's never too late to post pictures & memories! Hard to believe the little man is 2, right?!

Lauren said...

Fun post! I love your commentary. Your boy is quite a cutie. And also your hair is looking so long and lovely!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh my gosh, Hugh looks just like Ogg in his carseat pic! And then he looks like Hitler in the dirt picture. Hmmm

blueeyedfreckle said...

Oh my gosh! Just saw this post Shannon! Hugh is so handsome! And he seems more hilarious than ever. Makes me miss you times a thousand. And your commentary is so funny!