
It's the truth folks! We're moving to Georgia! How quaint that this font is named Georgia as well! Ogg got a job with Bolthouse Farms. This company is best known for their pre-cut carrots. But in the past couple of years they have branched out into the health juices. You can find them in the produce section. They're SO GOOD! Anyway, he's been hired as a TMD...Territory Merchandise Director for the South Georgia position. He pushes the sales for the juices and helps with the branding and stuff. I dunno. He can do a post on it if he is so inclined.
Sad to say, we've been apart for 9 days now, and still 9 to go! He's been in Georgia training for the job. And this week he's in sunny Florida (80 degrees today, while it's 20 here!). Poor man has to find us an apartment, buy us a bed and a couch before he comes back on the 21st. If anyone hates shopping, it's my Oggy. But that's okay. I still love him. And I'm proud of him for sticking it out and making this company want him so badly! We're really excited about the move, and we're leaving in just 3 weeks! I will keep you updated!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Moving!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How come you moved from your other blog?
The pregnancy is going ok. I'm still on lots of meds but as long as I take those I feel great!
Moving away is scary...good luck with it. Even though I still live close to my dad I find it kinda lonely sometimes!
Been there done that, wait I am still doing it. Kathlene and I moved north away from paradise. Even though I am still in the same state, I, We miss San Clemente.
Post a Comment