Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pain

First off, that's me and Tait. He loves me. But the reason that I really wanted to write this blog...

I just want everyone to know that I attempted to work out yesterday by doing some random online exercise tv thing and the lady made me do about a thousand lunges and today...

I CAN'T WALK!

Seriously people, I forgot what working out felt like when you've grown used to not using muscles! My legs are on fire!
I miss dancing. It kept me in such great shape! And now that it's been over two years since I've stopped, I've lost all my muscle. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to take the extra time I have since Ogg's been gone to exercise a little bit! It hurts! Is it really worth it? This is the question my legs have answered for me today. Ouch.

1 comment:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I wanted to wish you luck on your finals and good luck moving! Our blog is lukeandalistewart.blogspot.com! ~Ali Stewart