Friday, December 21, 2007

Waiting and waiting...

Well, it's finally arrived....the day that my sweet husband and I are reunited after three very long weeks! Unfortunately, as I've been sitting at my parents house, readily anticipating leaving to drive to the airport to pick up my husband, his flight continues to get pushed back farther and farther...I still have an hour to wait until I can leave to get him! I haven't felt this anxious for a day to get here since my wedding day over two years ago! I just want to see him, that's all! Just be with the one I love! I needed this extra hour with him since I have to rush off to work just a few hours after I pick him up. Very upsetting. So I just thought I'd vent and let everyone know how much I miss him and want him with me DANGIT! So if anyone knows how to influence airports to hurry up, please let me know!

No comments: