Well. we're in Atlanta now! It was a horribly long drive (3 full days) and our stupid camera broke, otherwise I'd put up some funny pictures...like all across the Missouri freeway, there were "Adult Stores" like every couple of miles. We kept laughing, thinking these poor people must be REALLY bored. Anyway, we've had to spend so much money (to us, at least) in buying furniture and accessories to fill up a house! We were shocked at how growing up really requires some cash flow! As soon as we get our camera fixed, or a new one (yet another pricey problem), I'll put up pictures of our cute new apartment! It's really quite spacious and only a year old, so it's a fun new experience to be here rather than the old apartment complexes back in Provo. Ogg's started his job, which he enjoys, but I think he'll get tired of it fairly quickly. He's made for management I think, so we need to get him to be a president of a company or something. Anyone looking for one? :) Meanwhile, I'm casually looking around for a job. I've left Nordstrom in pursuit of something that qualifies my years at BYU. I have no idea what to do, so I'm just looking at everything. I'll keep you posted on how that's going. Anyway, off to unpack even more! I'll do a Christmas post soon as well. Things are just a bit hectic, and I'm actually "using" someone else's internet connection until ours is hooked up on Tuesday.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Atlanta!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! You made it safely! I can't believe you are so far away! Now you really have to update your blog often, or no one will know what you're up to!
Crazy! I can't believe you guys are in GA! That's exciting though. And yes, we are in the business of furnishing our house and it is PRICEY!!! I agree. You always think about all the money you're going to MAKE once you get a real job, new place etc - not how much you have to SPEND to maintain it all. I've added you to our list too!
The number on I.S.P. in the United States is Linksys… Since we are wireless in our house we used (leached) off some unsuspecting nincompoop that hasn’t password protected or encrypted their wireless…
Post a Comment