Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sorry for stealing this Caitlyn...


Give me a break people. I'm bored out of my mind until I find a job.

1. What is his name?
Michael Jonathan Parsons ... but most call him Ogg. And for all who are wondering...he just randomly started calling himself that when he was a toddler. It stuck.
2. How long have you been married? 2 years and 2 months as of yesterday.
3. How long did you date? 5 months. I know, it was quick, but it wasn't like first date to marriage. 5 months exclusively together doing lots of things to get to know each other better. I have to justify this because people JUDGE! I don't recommend getting married quickly, but because his family could only come in November or April, we opted to get married quick. Who cares, we knew we were getting married, why wait!?
4. Who eats more? Definitely me. He doesn't eat breakfast, hardly ever eats lunch. I eat like 5 meals a day. Bad Shannon!
5. Who said 'I love you' first? I insinuated it first, he said it first. Haha.
6. Who sings better? He sings songs all day long...all these funny made up songs. He'll claim I sing better, but he can definitely sing as well.
8. Whose temper is worse? We're probably pretty equal. We both pack a punch. Um...not literally though.
10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but sometimes him.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? (Looking at it) Ogg. Always has, always will. No idea why. It's just natural I guess.
12. Who does the cooking? Me. All me. He will get mad when he reads this, and will say "HEY! I cooked THREE times this week!" Do you want to know what he "cooked"? Pasta and canned sauce. Whatever. How about you try making cayenne rubbed chicken with avocado salsa hun! Just TRY IT! :)
13. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm...probably him. We're both stubborn, but I usually back off so we don't have to argue too long.
14. Who proposed? Well, because of how quick we knew we were getting married, I had to start planning the wedding before the ring was on my finger. He proposed on Labor Day...so like 2 months before we actually got married. It was so sweet and unique! He really thought it out! If you want to know the whole story, you can ask.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Um, me. Well, actually...I dunno! We're probably pretty much even there as well!
16. Whose parents do you see the most? duh, mine. His live in England! Mine live in Utah! But now that we live in Georgia, we'll probably see both of them once or twice a year.
17. Who pays the bills? That would be the wife.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? He tries, but we're the same size, so we both fit in.
19. Why do you love your husband? Because he loves me too! He loves giving me a million nicknames and singing songs about them. He loves squishing against my face. He actually doesn't want to go places without me. And he's a hot tamale! Ay ay ay!

5 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

What a cute blog! Thanks for looking us up! Halo was fun the other night, and hopefully we'll get to play again soon! Hope you guys are enjoying Georgia!
-Mel & Greg

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found my blog! It was a surprise to hear from you. I'm glad this was the latest post, since it updated me on a lot of what has been going on in your life. Sounds like things are busy and new for you lately. Hooray for being done with school! Now it's time to become a real adult, right? haha. btw, wasn't our D&C class the best? Probably the best religion class I took at BYU. The instructor was fantastic. Well, I probably should have emailed you instead of posting this as a comment, but it's too late now. Love your blog!

cat+tadd=sam said...

You go ahead and copy me whenever you want. Besides, if I have update my blog, so do you!

Mikel said...

Thanks for the bday wishes! Sounds like things are going well out there in Georgia hope the adjustment isn't too hard. Right after we moved to dallas my husband left me for 2 weeks...i found the adjustment a little rough!

And I've contemplated stealing that post from Caitlyn too...I have way too much 'alone' time on my hands!

emily and logan said...

ha! yeah, under the radar since we're not supposed to have a dog in our place. i love that you insinuated "i love you" first and then i ogg said it. that's exactly how it happened with logan and me! nice.