Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank you Caitlyn!

I would like to publicly thank my fantastically smart, gorgeous, totally on top of things friend Caitlyn! She helped me make-over my poor blog which desperately needed it! It was quite complicated and I feel like an idiot because I didn't know how to do it before. What a hypocrite! I just told a potential employer that I am above average when it comes to computers! Maybe I'll call him back and tell him I'm a hypocrite. Hmm...maybe not. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you Caitlyn!

2 comments:

Mikel said...

Caitlyn is the one that told me as much as I already know! I'll have to see if she can help with the header stuff-i guess the reason I haven't already asked her is because her header has always been the same as mine.

Kellie Knapp said...

Hey shannon! I think you may remember me, although we haven't actualy met! :) My name is Kellie, I used to hang out with ogg the "brits" at branbury. I'm so happy you have a blog!! I'm so addicted to these dumb things, it's silly. Anyways, I'm happy that I can stay updated with the fun stuff you and ogg are up to! Myabe we should all meet in "real life" someday!!