Friday, January 25, 2008

Death of a friend...

Sorry to all my loyal readers for not posting anything in the past few days. I am sorry to say that my wonderful friend has died.  His name was camera.  He was a good, faithful friend who loved to make me happy by taking flattering pictures of me, my friends and my family.  He will be remembered for capturing the best two years of my life...being married!  Luckily, costco has been so kind and sympathetic in my grieving and have offered to take back the camera and give me a new one.  Unfortunately, I feel that nothing will ever be able to live up to his amazing-ness.  I suppose we'll see.  


I would also like to report that my other best friend, flat-screen is nearing his death as well.  But in all it's greatness, costco is a kind and loving corporation who is amazed at our un-luckiness in selecting defective merchandise and will give us another replacement for him as well.  The best thing about this, is that when Ogg and I purchased flat-screen, the prices were at their highest, so we will be able to get a bigger, better one and still pocket about $400.  I am currently too sad to continue typing, so I will leave you with this...a true friend fights till the death to make you satisfied, and that is exactly what camera and flat-screen have done for me.  I will miss you guys!

1 comment:

emily and logan said...

that is a really sad story....(and yeah, i suck. i need a new post. i also need some material for a new post, cuz my life is quite boring.)