Monday, January 14, 2008

Videos of the Georgia Aquarium



This is Gracie the sea otter. She was super cute! She had this little baby toy that she wouldn't let go of, and that's what she keeps beating on. Very playful and fun. 17 years old!
Okay this whole uploading videos thing is taking WAY too freaking long, so I'm done for now. If I have the patience tomorrow, I'll post more. And now that I've figured out how to post videos, maybe I'll post some from times past!
Caitlyn, it's your turn to post now! Please! I need to have a front row seat to your life! And mine is so boring right now that I need to get into yours!

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Hi,

Shannon, Kathlene and I are headed to The Monterey Bay Aquarium this weekend. I will give you a report on the Via Alegre blog when we get back.

I also took a few pictures of the Otters in the kelp beds of the Monterey Bay the last time we went. If I find them I will post a few in the Click… blog. I am taking my 300mm lens with me this time with my 1.4x extension. This way I will be able to reach out a touch them.

Cheers