Oh my heavens, last night must have been one of the most frustrating nights ever in my I-think-I'm-an-insomniac life. I've been suffering a small cold the past couple days so I've just been resting. I was tired all day long and didn't take a nap because I thought that would help me in falling asleep at night. I was WRONG! We went to bed around eleven and watched an online show. Ogg, of course, fell asleep within like 10 minutes. But I just patiently laid there and waited to drift off...and waited...and waited...and waited...so around 1 am I decided to just get up and go lay on my lovesac and watch tv. Instead of getting sleepy, I totally woke up and decided to clean the kitchen up! Then I went back and tried to relax. The last time I looked at the clock it was 4:04 am. Let me tell you ... life is NOT fun as an insomniac. I hate it. Really truly hate it. But I refuse to take medication because I've done it before and really relied on it too much. So...any suggestions out there? I'm desperate.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel, my friend. I can't take sleep aids 'cause I'm prego, so I just take warm baths, listen to soothing music, or drink warm milk. Exercising during the day also helps me feel more tired at night, but I'm sure you're already doing that. Good luck!
Sorry love, there is only answer. Ambien! WAHOO!
Post a Comment