My brother with his kids Christopher and Sidney. They came for Christmas and it was so good to see them. I only see them like once a year. Love those kids! They're my two oldest of the nieces and nephews.
The most adorable baby ever! Hans!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
10:38 AM
1 comment:
Wow... Here, let me say that again, WOW. Shannon it has been years since I have seen Christopher and Sidney. They look all grown up. Thank you for posting this little look into the other half of the Howard clan... I miss the days of your family trips to San Fran for Thanksgiving... Those were fun days. Everyone piling into both your dads suburban and my dads van and driving into the city or at least the Walnut Creek BART. We ate like pigs… What am I saying, we’re Howard’s we always eat like pigs… Oink! Oink!
If you dare, post this to the Via Alegre blog. I am sure everyone would love to see and hear the news.
Cheers,
Your Cuz...
Post a Comment