Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and first belly picture

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today marked a milestone, since I was able to actually make it comfortably through all three hours of church. I've only been able to make it through a couple times in the past 2 months with how nauseous I've been! But I'm 13 weeks this week and on my way up. I feel a little better every day. I still can't wait until I actually crave something!

So here's my 13 week picture. A little bulge there, but I've just started noticing that in the past couple of days. Maybe it has to do with all the apple pie?


And then a short review of Christmas with the very few pictures we have...our first gingerbread house. Ogg mostly just watched, but he was very approving and finally got into adding a bunch of candies at the end, when he was done eating what he wanted.

Gingerbreading in progress.

Oggy on Christmas day watching my favorite Christmas classic, A Christmas Story. Next to the tv you can see the box of new Uggs I got and behind it, my mom made me an adorable magnet board and sent it to me. Can you see on the shelf above the tv the candle holders and nativity? I totally got crafty one year and made them! I love them, and don't think I'll ever be able to do anything better!


Our lovely Christmas tree all decorated...with all our fun gifts under it! Yes, I realize how bare the poor tree is. We're working on collecting more ornaments each year.


Ogg being a muscly man carrying the tree.


And me...cutting the tree off our car roof! Fascinating, I know!

Anyway, my next doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it (even though I'm just going to be poked and prodded for 2 hours), mostly just to know that baby is okay. I've been so worried about it...is that normal? I hope so, cause I'm feeling quite paranoid!

5 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

You must post tummy pics often during this pregnancy since you're so far away and no one can see you! I'm so excited1

emily and logan said...

oh right. you've got quite a belly there. uh huh.

Erin said...

What? I haven't looked at your blog in a couple of weeks and you got all pregnant! Congratulations, that's so exciting!

And I LOVE your wrapping paper!

Adam & Samantha said...

you're tummy is smaller than mine and i'm not even pregnant! im jealous! im so happy for you!

Dixie & Markus said...

Cute Christmas tree! markus would be jealous. I am highly allergic to real Christmas trees so we have to use the fake ones. He was so bummed about it this year:)
That is NOT a bump, that is a beautiful FLAT tummy with a teensy tiny baby inside.