What I've been reading lately:
Where my head has been lately:
What I can't eat (yes, that's the entire food pyramid):

What I'm pretty freaked out about:

What I'm SO excited about:

That's right people, we finally get to make the announcement that we're having a baby! I am 12 weeks and still don't feel like it's really happening! I'm due on July 8th, 2009...coolest date ever 07/08/09! I'm sure it won't happen exactly on that date, but it'll be easy for people to remember! I've been pretty sick for about a month, but I'm feeling a little better every day now. I can't WAIT until I don't have to force feed myself and something sounds really yummy!
If I'm honest, I'm still quite nervous about miscarrying, even though there's nothing physically going on to make me think it will happen. I guess it's just leftover feelings from this past March. I'm trying to be super positive about it and just keep thinking about the future...so in light of that... this Christmas has been our last one as a family of two! Next year I will for sure be taking a picture with our little 4 month old sitting in a stocking!
I hope you all have a marvelous Christmas and have been able to have even just a moment to yourself to remember what it really means to you. Happy holidays and we love you all!
I hope you all have a marvelous Christmas and have been able to have even just a moment to yourself to remember what it really means to you. Happy holidays and we love you all!


17 comments:
Kirk's is pretty cool 4/5/67 too.
Congatulations!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you two! This is great news:)
Congratulations Shannon!! Its so fun and exciting!!
yay shannon!
Hooray, so happy to see a public announcement! Awesome post, BTW. Can't wait for a little Shoggi! tee hehe
Also, I hope you're not that excited about a mullet-tastic baby. Wowsers.
oh my goodness, congratulations! i am sooo happy for you! you will be such a good mommy. keep us updated! merry christmas!
Congratulations! I had a feeling, weird. Or maybe I just wanted you to be pregnant badly enough that I just expected it to happen soon??? I don't know but I am very excited for you and I completely understand about the nervous miscarry thing. It doesn't go away, or at least it didn't for me the entire pregnancy. But as long as the doctor says everything looks good you'll feel better!
I KNEW IT! You had baby vibe written all over you. I've been suspecting this for a while :)
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. If you ever need someone to vent/complain to about the "joys" of pregnancy, you can always call me. I've been through them all ... THREE times! Hopefully you are like the majority of women out there (unlike me) and start feeling better soon. If not, Zofran can be your best friend, too :) That has been my miracle drug.
CONGRATS!!!!
yay you guys!! We are really excited for you and hope you continue to feel better!!! Can't wait to read the updates!!
Oh Shannon!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! I had a feeling you were pregnant! Oh man, that's so exciting. So exciting. You're wonderful. I hope you start feeling better! Please give plenty of updates.
Congratulations! That's why you haven't blogged much lately - you couldn't resist spilling the beans! =) I hope you spend less and less time with your head in the toilet!
Shannon, congrats! This is exciting news! Good luck with everything. I can't tell you how good it is!
Shan! I'm SOOOO excited for you! I started reading your post and got really excited (and maybe cried just a little.)
So very, very happy for you and Ogg!
I knew it! If you still want to know about Hypnobirthing, my site is up. Go to www.ihypnobirth.com. And you can ask me anything you want. Don't freak out...it will be the most amazing experience of your life!
Wow, I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations. I don't know you in real life (that sounds weird), but just from reading your blog I could tell how bad you wanted to get pregnant. I'm so excited it finally happened!
Best baby book: "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer".
Post a Comment