One of the first days in England we rounded up the troops and headed down to Eastbourne to go to the beach. Now, I say beach loosely...this isn't the kind of beach I grew up with (ya know, sand, warmth, waves not rocks, cold wind, and still water), but it was still fun to be with everyone. The kids all loved it! Ogg's uncle Colin, wife Sheron and son Ashley and girlfriend Elli all made a special trip (like a 4 hour drive!) to see us all for a few days. It was SO nice of them to make the effort and it was lovely to see them.
Our camp:
Me, Hugh, cousin Matthew (4 months older than Hugh)
The dudes. Hugh sat in between Ogg's legs there and threw rocks for like an hour. He loved it. I think he especially loved Ogg's reaction when a rock came into contact with his shin.
As I've said before, when the camera comes out Hugh usually totally hams it up because he LOVES the flash. Here's a few, all within a few seconds of each other:
One of the only times he stays still and chills!
5 comments:
you and your fam are gorgeous!
I really can't imagine sitting on a beach with rocks.... ouch! but as long as hugh had fun, that's whats important right? baby happy= parents happy.
Looks like fun! You seriously got some of the cutest pictures of Hugh!
Good lookin boy!
hugh keeps getting cuter and cuter!
of course though - look at his mama!
Post a Comment