Tuesday, July 6, 2010

England 2010

Well! We're back from our 2 week trip to England to visit Ogg's family. It was a whirlwind! Instead of an entire day blogging, I think I'll just do a blog a day until I finish. Shouldn't take more than a few days since I didn't take that many pictures. Oops.

This was the last family outing we did: Bodiam Castle. Ogg and I have been there before, but it was fun to return 4 years later with our own baby! This castle is absolutely beautiful, totally romantic and I love it!

*Cool fact: the dude who bought and kept this castle beautiful did so with the pure intention of giving it to the National Trust (they keep 'special' places in the UK beautiful and open to the public to tour) after he died. I really admire his patriotism and how important he felt history is.


Anyway, here's the whole crew:

And our little crew:

Not a bad view, huh? Ogg and I have this exact same picture from 4 years ago where we look young, refreshed, skinny. Haha.

There was this jailing contraption out in the courtyard that the kids looooved.

Hugh trying to get Mommy out of prison.

But he doesn't look too worried here, does he?

Taking a potty break.

How cute are my two boys at the top of one of the towers?
It was a lovely, long day where Hugh was also introduced to ducks and found them quite amusing.

No comments: