Last Sunday we found out Ogg's best friend (Markus-from England) and his wife (Dixie-from USA) were going to be driving through Chattanooga (visiting from where they live in Australia...definitely a mixed culture couple!). That's about 2 hours away from us, which is a heck of a lot closer than Australia, so we decided to jet up there and eat lunch together at the ultra-Southern Bojangles. We spent a good hour and a half with them just catching up. It went by way too quickly and realized how much we miss our friends. So good to see you guys, we hope it's not another year until we see you again!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
England/Aussie/USA
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One more exam?! That's great! I have three classes I'm finishing. Pearl of Great Price, D&C, and a geography class that's pretty easy just REALLY time consuming.
it did go by too fast! We wont let a year go by before our next visit:) miss y'all!
Thanks for your comment. And can Dave and I just become English citizens and come with you and Ogg?
Rod and I drive past Bojangles ALL THE TIME...not too sure about that place. Popeye's is one thing...but the name itself makes me somewhat weary! haha!
Post a Comment