So, this is way early, but Ogg and I can't stop thinking about it. We're heading to Florida in summer 09 with Ogg's immediate family. We did this a couple years ago and it was a blast. We've hardly seen any of his siblings since that last time, so we're extra excited this time!
We are, of course, doing the typical Disney run, but we were looking around for maybe something new to do as well. We came upon the place pictured above...Discovery Cove. Have any of you lovely readers been here? We'd love some first-hand experience! It's quite expensive, but it's an all-inclusive place. So once you get in, everything's paid for (including food!). AND you get a free ticket to Sea World! We can swim with dolphins and feed awesome looking birds and play with baby alligators!
Ogg and I just thought this might be a fun thing to do that's not the normal Disney routine. We're going to be there for like 10 days, so we've definitely got time for it! What do you think?
Ogg and I just thought this might be a fun thing to do that's not the normal Disney routine. We're going to be there for like 10 days, so we've definitely got time for it! What do you think?

4 comments:
Oh no no no! I saw yours after I had filled mine out and scheduled it to post later. I do know you, I do! And I will change it immediately! Love ya!
My in-laws went the that Discovery Cove place. They loved it. But they said it was really pretty expensive. But if that doesn't matter then they recommend it!
I have never been there but it is at the top of my list. I've heard lots of great things about it though. I told Matt that if he ever wants to surprise me with a get away, this is where I would want to go (or somewhere like it) that I could swim with dolphins.
Never heard of it but now I'm dying to go. You should definitely go.
Post a Comment