Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Baby!

Not much has gone on in these first couple of weeks of the New Year. Hugh was sick one week, then I got the flu and am finally recovering! So here's a few shots of what's happened:

New Years, the only picture we took. Hugh was such a good boy and went to sleep by himself at our friends, the Maxfield's. For some reason, he woke up literally 60 seconds before midnight, so he got to be with us for his first New Years!


I got Hugh a couple new eating toys, like this mesh thing I can fill with whatever and he just chews away! Here he's gnawing banana, but his favorite so far is actually ice!

He still loves his jumperoo! Lately he's started to grab onto the two curved parts and just hold on! It's so funny when we're laughing at him and he just smiles cause we're so happy!

I don't understand why iphoto/blogger isn't letting me turn photos anymore! Very frustrating. Anyway, Hugh's favorite Christmas present is his cell phone.

After he eats his solid food, I give him the spoon and he goes to town with it. As you can see, he's perfectly content!
I am definitely grateful for this new year. There's always this feeling of a clean slate. Here's some things I'm hoping to accomplish:
1. Read the Book Of Mormon
2. Get skinny/fit again (9 pounds to go)
3. Have a successful trip over to England
4. Save, save save!
5. Get more involved in relief society
6. Get our house feeling like a home!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

you're crazy. you look great! but i understand the need...i feel like a whale right now! hopefully post-pregnancy is good to me. hopefully.