Tuesday, April 6, 2010

9 months!

I forgot to mention that my little teeny tiny baby has now grown to be 9 months old!

Stats:
19.1 lbs (just under 50%)
28.5 in (about 60%)

His developmental skills are coming along beautifully! Our pediatrician said she's very impressed by his social skills especially! He scored quite a bit higher than the average and of course we were very pleased to hear that! He got his little heel pricked to make sure he's getting enough iron and he barely even flinched (very surprising to me since he goes nuts for shots). He's a monster when it comes to eating. I don't think I've ever seen him show that he's full! He eats everything I give him and he's doing really well with table foods! His favorites right now are little chicken bits, yogurt bites and bread with a tiny bit of cream cheese. He gets really frustrated when he can't pick up the little bits of fruits because they're too slippery. And he doesn't like his hands sticky. When this happens, he'll flail them above his head and squeal like a piggy until I clean them off.

He's still super clingy to me and would prefer to be held by me allll dayyy longgg. He's getting better though. We go on walks almost every day and he loves being outside! He also loooves Baby Einstein. The stinkin' kid likes to wake up at 6 in the morning, so to give myself another 30 minutes of sleep I plop him in between Ogg and I and stick B.E. on for him to watch and he loves it!

My two favorite boys.

No comments: