Hugh would like you all to know that being a baby is serious business.
Here's your one smile for the day:
But then there's too many people and cars and blowing leaves to study:
I will continue to look longingly outside until Momma takes me for a walk!
Then it's time to figure out all the electronic devices around me!
Seriously, check out that concentrated face!
Okay, maybe ONE more smile cause I love ya!
Back to the task: fit an entire rattle into my mouth.
I know I can do it!
Exhausted from all this brain activity, me and my seahorse fall asleep.
Sidenote:
We found him asleep like this the other day! He must've just collapsed from tiredness while sitting up! Funny boy!
We found him asleep like this the other day! He must've just collapsed from tiredness while sitting up! Funny boy!
2 comments:
what a cutie. i can't believe how BIG he is!
that last picture cracks me up.
Oh - and dallin had almost the same stats at his 6 month appt...20 lbs 15 oz and 28.25"...he's a giant!
Post a Comment