Did I ever tell you about that time when my mom came to visit for a week and then I didn't take any pictures to document it? Oh yeah, that was last week.
I'm so mad at myself! My mom got a few so maybe I'll steal some from her, but I guess we were just so focused on doing fun things and spending time together that we forgot about pics! Oh well.
Our sweet Hugh is 10 months old today! I absolutely cannot believe it! To celebrate, I went to the doctor and got an IUD put in. Too much information? Oh well. We originally thought the typical 2 years in between kids thing would work for us. That was until I realized that would mean I need to be pregnant in about 4ish months. I DON'T THINK SO! So, we decided to make sure that I don't get pregnant until we're ready! It wasn't as horrific as I thought it would be. Plus, my midwife who delivered Hugh did it and I trust her with my life, so that helped too.
ANNNYWAY, enough about my ovaries.
Like I said, Hugh's 10 months and he gets cuter by the day. Yesterday was traumatic because he smacked his head against our hardwood floor and bit his lip. Hard. Like, blood all over his mouth, fat lip and super sad tears from baby and Mommy kinda hard. He's alright now though thankfully!
Also, I turned a quarter of a century. 25 baby! Age really doesn't bother me in the least...not a big deal for me. What was a big deal was how we put Hugh down for bed and then Ogg and I LEFT HIM with my Mom and went to dinner and a movie! It was crazy weird. Do you even know how long it's been since we went out on a date? Over a year people and I'm not kidding. We went to Ted's Montana Grill (SO GOOD) and saw Date Night (SO FUNNY). It was a lovely night and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
So, basically I love him and I love that it's 1030 am and 67 degrees outside. Now the countdown is on to the end of June when we embark on our trip to England! So excited and SO NERVOUS to fly with this kid for 12 hours. Yikes.
4 comments:
What a cutie! Holy cow. Love his big smile.
p.s. an IUD is definitely the way to go. Even when they're 19 months apart!
shannon - Hugh is so dang adorable I can barely stand it! and I love that gray and white onesie -ps.
Holy smokes! It's about time you got out on a date! Also the video of him shaking his fists in frustration and humor, hilarious!
Post a Comment