Everyone take a deep breath with me...
**SIGH**
Thanks. I am happy to announce that my wisdom teeth are FINALLY coming out on August 28th! Only two months later than I was supposed to! This date cannot come soon enough...my teeth have been absolutely killing me. They're constantly sore and throbbing while I have a headache to go with it.
The oral surgeon has been an absolute pain in the butt, but at least he's being thorough, right? I guess he just doesn't want me to have a heart attack or go into cardiac arrest or something while he's working on me. I'd prefer that too.
So here's to ripping my teeth out in a few weeks! Wahoo! Everyone have a great, relaxing weekend!
Friday, August 8, 2008
FINALLY!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
let us know how it goes, and good luck! I have to get mine out too later this fall and I have 5 of them so I'm not looking forward to it!!
-Mel
I so feel your pain...it's amazing how much pain teeth can cause. We will have to go out BEFORE you get them out as it's a couple weeks recovery after (at least for me it was). Then again, if you are in pain 24/7 up until the day you have them out, you may not be up for going out. This week is insane with the kids going back to school but let's shoot for next week-Seasons 52, right? :)
Post a Comment