Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Un-privatized

Sooo...I've been thinking about UN-privatizing my blog again. Since I'm no longer at that crazy job...I thought I might try it. I had that thought earlier today because I was annoyed when I couldn't get to other people's blogs I wanted to blurk on/at/to/with/whatever the correct term is for that.

Ya feelin' my drift?

Don't you get a little annoyed by that sometimes?

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Un-privatize yourself! Private blogs irk me!

Greg and Mel said...

I just un-privatized us last week cause so many people were having problems seeing the blog!!

Nickell said...

I like that idea, because I have two blogger accounts, and to see yours I often have to switch back and forth. My reason is mostly because I am lazy, but I agree with Caitlyn too!

Brittney said...

I like blogs not being private, until it's mine. I've had 250 hits this week but only know who about 10% of those hits are. It makes me nervous that anyone can get a glimpse into my life.