Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Expressions

Okay, so there's a pretty large frame we're looking to fill in our living room. It's like a foot across and a foot and a half down. EVERYTHING in the room is neutral colored, so I'm looking to put a pop of color and our choices are narrowed down to three. These are all pictures that we've taken in our travels, so please please please...ANYONE reading this, leave just a quick little comment because we CANNOT decide between these.

#1 England:

#2 England:

#3 Florence, Italy:

12 comments:

emily and logan said...

umm, the florence pic. it has the most character and i like that it has pops of green on a neutral background.

Brittney said...

WOW...what kind of camera do you have? The colors are amazing. I like all three pics but I am partial to red so I would probably say the middle. The Florence comes in a close second though.

Keeley and Robby said...

I love the Florence, Italy picture!! So Rustic looking! I love it!

Fiona said...

I think #2 is more you, but I also like #3 a lot.

Dixie & Markus said...

Definintely Florence.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Florence is my favorite, and then the red flower.

Clair said...

I'm gonna go against the majority and say No. 1 - my fav. No. 3 is my second choice.

Lauren said...

I like the top picture. It has great depth to it. Florence is amazing, but if you're looking for color in your living room, I think the top is the best. Frame the Florence one too and put it in your bedroom!

Greg and Mel said...

I like the red/pink flower :)

Jenny said...

Florence is my vote!

Matt Shelby said...

This might be a little late but I would go with the Florence pic. I can't tell what is under the building but I imagine there is a river there so every time you look at the picture you could think about which story you would be willing to jump from into the river. Would be a way to tell what kind of mood you are in. so now it serves 2 purposes where the flower pics only serve the one purpose.

Sarah said...

#2 England certainly.