So...I just found out that this weekend is tax-free in Georgia! I love this state! It's anything school related, so unfortunately I can't get my Iphone. :( But I CAN get as many items of clothing as I want as long as they're under $100 each! Saweeet! I'm totally getting this pair of running shoes I've been drooling over for a week. Love them! Ogg's gonna LOVE this weekend...just don't tell him we're going shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While tax-free is nice, fighting the crowds are not. We were at the mall on Friday night for a movie and it was a little too nuts for me. I will gladly pay my 7% to avoid that anyday. Anyway, I am so frugal that I can find a steal any old day! :) Did you end up getting your running shoes? A good shoe makes ALL the difference in the world!
Post a Comment