Well, we're back in the good ole ATL, just chillin in our pj's at 6pm. Guess we're still in vacation mode, which is fine because we don't have to do anything until Monday morning, when it's back to work we go! The three hour time difference has definitely messed with our minds and bodies, so don't be surprised if you see us online at 4 in the morning, like last night. I'm still a bit out of it. I won't ramble on, so here's zillions of pictures introducing you to my side of the family and the fun we had at the beach this year!
ALL of my nephews and neices! As you can see, Finn isn't too pleased. It took forever to get even this picture cause he kept flopping all over the place! At one point, a few of the kids had put their heads in hands because it was taking so long. It provided a lot of entertainment for us adults though! Haha.
Yes, I know my face is swollen. Don't ask me why cause I won't tell you! Just kiddin.
My oldest nephew Christopher and his brother Joseph.
My sister (Meg and husband Bret)'s family! From oldest to youngest: Anders, Anna, Elli, Tait, Finn, Hans. They live in American Fork, Utah.
My brother Tyson and wife Andrea. Dillon, Ethan and Alexandra. All baseball wizards. Alexandra was even in the paper while we were at the beach! She's so little and is the best pitcher! She had a game while we were there and it was a one-hitter! (for all those non-sporty people like me who need everything explained to them, that means that for the entire game, she only let one person hit the ball!). They live in Glendale, California.
Brother Brett, kids Christopher, Sidney and Joseph. Chris and Sid live in Allen, Texas. Joe lives in Burbank, CA.
Arizona and Nick lives in Ventura, California.
My Oggy was a key part on his team! :)
People around us (that we didn't know) actually cheered after this play!
Everyone going after my Dad! RIGHT after this shot was taken, he went down hard in the water!
The boys after a well played game. They had quite the audience as well! People who were walking on the beach would actually stop and watch them! They were definitely an amusing bunch!
My nephew Ethan biffing it skim board style!
Yeah, I tried it too, and Elli (in the pink suit) is laughing at me for a reason. I just couldn't get it! I think I was too nervous to do it full force because I didn't want to get creamed like everyone else was!
The boys of the family about to begin the annual football game!
Oggy's so strong.
So am I! Haha.
Me and Tait playin in the water. The kid couldn't get enough of it! Even when it was freezing and no sun was out, he'd say, "Shani, take me boogie boardin!"
The happiest baby in the world. Does he ever cry you ask? Why no, he doesn't! He just smiles, laughs and eats! He's freakin gorgeous and I can only hope to have a baby as perfect as him!
Mmm...shalty!
Reading on a colder day at the beach while Ogg is busy playing with the camera features.
The sweetest baby boy, Hans. I'm in love with him; he's perfect!
Tait buried 1/2 alive. Love that kid. Guaranteed, he'll be the Cosmo the Cougar of his generation! This boy quite literally bounces off walls, is hilarious and constantly smiling and doing flips off everything!
Absolute peace.
Finny on a skateboard!
My brother in law Bret with his two youngest. So cute.
Mike was hungry. What can I say? We like to eat in my family!
My parents and all my siblings! We haven't all been together in like 3 years! It's a miracle! I'm on the right (obviously), then continuing left...my mom, my sister Meghan, my brother Brett, then above Meg is Tyson, most of my Dad's head and then Mike Jr.
Kissy kissy! Why is he looking at me like that?
Can you spot the crab? You can't hide from meeee!
Me, Ogg, my Dad, and brother Tyson got up at 630 to go check out the tide pools because of the extremely low tide that morning. We found some interesting things!
Look at the gorgeous starfish I found underneath some rocks!
Oggy bravely grabbed a crab!
The ONLY reason I don't like Reef sandals. If you get them wet, the bottom of your feet get temporarily stained for a week. Like my husband's. Gross.
Finn just chillin out with his rockin board shorts.
Our first failed attempt at getting the kayak out past the waves!
After our kayaking experience with my nephew Dillon and my brother Mike. If Ogg and I look cold and awkward it's because we just tried to ride the kayak into shore via the waves, got knocked over, tipped out, and I got my head and shoulder smacked really hard by the dang thing. I even have a bruise to show for it! But it was a great first kayaking trip and it didn't deter us from going again! We went three more times during the week!
8 comments:
What a fabulous trip! It looks like the best trip ever! Have fun being back in real life. :(
Looks like you all had a ton of fun. It's hard to want to come home from a vacation like that.: )
Yay for vacations! I loved seeing all the pictures of your family-- your nieces and nephews are all so grown up!
GAH! I want to go to a beach house! I love the beach. I keep trying to get my family to go for a vacation, but my parents keep shooting it down. I think I'm going to just plan it myself and whoever shows up, shows up! Looks like you had so much fun and you are looking good girl!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Okay, wow, you're family is huge! And you and Ogg are such a cute couple! I'm glad we're blog buddies now!
-Dixie
Wow, what a cool trip! The football game looked the very best! Your face didn't looks swollen at all...don't know what you're talkin' about and you look absolutely great! Glad you had good times!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment