Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wakeboarding!

Oggy and I went wake boarding twice this week! It was great! You can't even imagine how warm and wonderful the water is at Lake Lanier! A stark contrast from the ocean in California last week that took our breath away being so cold! So here's a few randoms from this past week...

Me

Oggy driving a boat worth about as much as a house. This boat is incredible! We're lucky we've got great friends willing to let us live the high life!


Chip teaching Ogg how to drive so he could actually wake board as well! (Chip is the owner of the boat and also my boss!)


Me gettin ready to take off!


And there I go! This week was our second and third times EVER going on a wake board. I feel pretty good about it; it's coming fairly quickly to both of us! Ogg was catching some air and I have finally managed to go from wake to wake without falling on my face!


My man


Pooped. It really takes it out of ya!

We had a really great time and hope that Chip is kind enough to take us out again! We love it!

2 comments:

Ben and Meredith said...

Looks like you guys were having a blast! I love wakeboarding!!! We have not had the intranet for like 2 months! We don't even have it right now! I'm at work! :)

whitneyingram said...

That all looks like so much freaking fun. Me jealous!