In light of getting nearer and nearer to the debut of Breaking Dawn, I've been more curious about vampires and how long I've ignored their brilliance.
I was browsing a website, hulu.com (streams a variety of free tv episodes and movies) in some spare time and stumbled upon a show that was well known in the late 90's/early 2000's...Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I almost laugh at just typing that name because when it was on, I thought it was weird and sci-fi! I remembered my friend Katy who, before the days of Tivo, would tape record every single episode when we were growing up.
I thought to myself, "Hey! Why not check out the pilot episode. I definitely have a greater respect for vampires and everything related to it!" So I did.
Then I watched the 2nd episode.
Then the 3rd.
In a row.
I can't get enough of it! They only have the first 2 seasons on that site, so I RE-signed up for netflix and now have the next 6 episodes sitting in my mailbox for when I get home tonight.
This is gonna be trouble. There's SEVEN seasons!
Oh Shannon, why did you do this to yourself?
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
In love with vampires...
P.S. I must say that I've noticed that Buffy dresses like a ho most days!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been meaning to start this as well! Would it be beneficial?
Post a Comment