Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The number game

32 months of marriage
8 months of "living" in England
7 months of living in Georgia
15 negative pregnancy tests
0 positive tests
1 miscarriage
4 more nephews/neices added to our collection
38 training sessions at the gym
6 pounds up for Ogg (sweet!)
2 pounds up for me (wait! That's the wrong way dangit!)
2 trips to California
2 trips to Italy
1 trip to Paris
1914 miles driven from Provo to Suwanee, Georgia...in a UHaul!
4 church callings
6 jobs
1.99 BYU diplomas
1 almost finished Independent Study class
3 apartments lived in
2 parents homes lived in
3 wonderful Christmases together
1 Snow Patrol concert
5000 loving kisses (approximate number!)
An eternity more to explore together.

3 comments:

Misty said...

that's a fun post. i may have to do something like that at some point!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I love, love, love this. You are one genius little wife. Also, I love that pic from your wedding. I think you're laughing so hard that you peed your pants (dress).

The Mercer Family said...

That was actually really cool. It made me start to think about some numbers in my life! hehe