Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally!

Finally moving on with the stress test and echo today! I'm really interested in seeing what's up with my weird-beating heart! I'm sure it's nothing (that's what the doc said!) but he finds it interesting that my heart is doing things that a freakin' 70 year old's does!

***UPDATE***
Won't find out the echo results till next week, but my stress test went really well. No serious problems from that one. I found out that I'm getting really fit! The technician doing the test was impressed at how long and how tough I could take the incline and speed. I was only a few levels away from being compared to Lance Armstrong! Haha. The doctor gave me a prescription for a Beta Blocker that will make me not freak out when I go in to get my stupid not-so-wise teeth out. I totally forgot about that until today and then I remembered I actually have to get it done! Upsetting.

Everyone have a freakin fun weekend!

3 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Good luck Shani!

Chelsea said...

good luck...of course my heart doctor said I had "normal heart racing". what a dork. the best part? I'm now his secretary!

Brittney said...

I had some "heart" issues a couple years ago and had to do all the tests as well. When somethings not right with the heart, it's one of those things that can really freak you out. I remember lying in bed and having my heart stop and then have to beat really hard to make up for the missed beats. It literally thought it was going to make me crazy! Fortunately it eventually went away. Hope everything comes back okay with yours and you get some answers.