Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Since everyone else is doing it, I'd thought I'd join in on the memory fest! Do it, it's seriously really fun to remember!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

6 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Okay, both Markus and I have memories of you; I remember when I met you I thought, wow, Ogg and Shannon are definitely meant to be together. I knew Ogg back in his bachelor days and when I met the girl he married, I was like, YESSS, perfect!
Markus has a memory too: He remembers playing a game (not sure what it's called; something about naming things that all begin with the same letter and there is a time limit??) Anyway, he remembers playing this game with you and the usual group and you told him to "Shut up" because he was probably being his ridiculous self and you couldn't take it anymore.

This is such a fun tag!!

Fiona said...

I remember when you came to my bridal shower and you gave me a cute thong from Banana Republic because you were working there at the time.

I showed it to Nathan and he went and bought me a matching top. :}

And, of course, all of the great times on team!

Miss you girl!

Mikel said...

So I remember one time we were at your house and your parents were gone and we decided we really wanted Rosa's but we didn't have any way to get it because neither of us had our driver's licenses yet...but we just decided we couldn't live without it so we stole your mom's car and went and got our yummy food!

Lauren said...

Lets see. I could choose from so many! Most of the fondest memories are from when I got to go to California with your family. Getting so sunburned the first days there, getting our pictures taken in a photo booth in Newport, jumping on that trampoline with the giant bungee cord, etc. Oh, and EFY when you went by Victoria and I went by Chanelle. Oh we were silly girls.

whitneyingram said...

I remember helping Garret Rose fill your room with candles for when he was asking you to prom or homecoming or something. I remember breaking the sabbath and going to buy tons of candles at Wal-Mart.

Misty said...

I remember sitting and watching soccer games with you as our men played their little hearts out. I also remember how Ogg would talk about you...Phil had been on his team for a couple years before you guys met and there always seemed to be a different girl at the games watching him and markus so when I saw someone...the same someone...consistently I was excited and we could tell by how he talked about you that it was the real deal!

Also - you looked absolutely fabulous on your wedding day.