My Cardiologist is doing a whole bunch 'o tests on me this afternoon. Wish me luck!
PS...Is it weird that I feel really guilty for leaving work 2 hours early today after I've just had a week off? Cause I do!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Wish me luck...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
4:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never feel guilty! hehe Your health is most important.
I hate the cardiologist! At least mine. They can never figure out what's wrong with you. Here is a direct quote from mine as he walks in the door for the very first appointment:
"Are you pregnant? Why not? Those are the symptoms you are having." and then, later, after hundreds of tests and heart monitors "you have normal heart racing and pains". Last time I checked neither of those were normal.
By the way, nothing they will do is very painful so don't stress.
Post a Comment