Thursday, August 14, 2008

Plenty of Pleasing Posts

I realize I'm posting a lot. Oh well. You're the one reading it.

Below is the key to my oral health. I can't live without my awesome Sonicare toothbrush. It takes the guesswork out of brushing my teeth. I don't have to count to 30 seconds for every 1/4 of my mouth to equal 2 minutes. I don't have to worry so much about flossing (a total vice of mine...I just can't 'remember' very often)...it's just a beautiful invention. And I can tell a major difference in how clean my teeth get versus using a regular ole' toothbrush.


One of the reasons I LOVED growing up in California...fluoride in the water. It made my teeth healthy in a lot of ways. People are nuts when they vote to NOT have it put into the water (ahem...UTAH). I wholly support it. Georgia doesn't put it in their water either, so I have to take measures into my own hands. I use ACT with fluoride in it every morning and night. I love it!

Here's to healthy teeth!


3 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I sure love your posts, and your teethies! I have spots on my teeth from the flouride pills I took as a kid.

Laurel said...

You crack me up, Shan. I've got to start Lincoln on flouride here before too long. Annoying.

Kar said...

Oh how I wish Utah had flouride in their water. I had to take pills when I was little and of course I didn't take them everyday of my life like I should have. Flouride water would have been so much better and yeah, I don't know why people don't want it in there. Crazies. I wonder if NC has it in theirs...