Well, 33 weeks down, only about 7 to go! I'm at the every 2 week doctor appointment stage, which makes it seem much more real to me! That only happens at the end! I feel like I've gained weight, but my stomach doesn't look too much different than the last photo! Must be the pants I'm wearing or something. Hugh has been moving around like a crazy man! Sometimes it feels like he's taking his cute little fingers and wedging them up into my ribs. That definitely is not something I'm enjoying! Tomorrow I've got a doctors appointment and a chiropractic appointment, so hopefully I'll feel better after that!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
33 weeks!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Not much longer now! Still looking beautiful!
you're lookin good, girl.
you still look tiny to me! Can't wait to see your cute little bundle!
Post a Comment